Your privacy is important to Buslink. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Buslink collects, and the ways in which Buslink uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Buslink may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of submitting forms in relation to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Buslink.
Using personal information
Buslink may use your personal information to:
- administer this website; and
- enable your access to and use of the website services
Where Buslink discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Buslink may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Buslink will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Buslink is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to GPO Box 4600, Darwin, NT 0801