2016 school travel passes will be re-issued at the beginning of Term 1 and will be available for collection from our morning Buslink drivers in early February.

You will need a new school travel pass for your child if:

  • your child is moving from primary school to secondary school
  • you have changed address
  • you have changed travel days
  • you have enrolled them at a different school

What if my circumstances haven’t changed?

You do not need to re-apply for a pass.

Your child may be eligible for free* bus travel. Go to either the Gladstone or Sunshine Coast pages on our website to download an application.


*Please read the Eligibility Criteria on the Bus Travel Assistance Application